Persona 5 Strikers is Atlus's direct sequel to the critically-acclaimed Persona 5 from 2017. Strikers is a collaboration between the developers behind the Persona series, P-Studio, and the developers behind the Dynasty Warriors franchise, Omega Force. As such, it takes elements from both series and chooses to adopt a more action-RPG battle style, and loses the turn-based battle that Persona fans are accustomed to.
Strikers is set six months after the events of the original game, and it does not factor in the additional characters or story elements added in with the release of Persona 5 Royal. Like many of the Persona games, there is a lot of missable content in the game that is tied to specific in-game dates. To ensure you don't miss a single thing, we've got walkthroughs and guides to help you every step of the way on your journey with the Phantom Thieves.
Updated January 5, 2022: We've added more guides and features to the hub so that you can find all the information and additional reading you want in one place.
Beginner Tips and Guides
For those of you who are just starting out with Persona 5 Strikers and that are still getting to grips with the game, especially the differences between Strikers and previous Persona games and new mechanics that have been added — we've got you covered. From guides on the game basics, such as everything you need to know about battling, farming money, or even our top tips for beginners, we've got everything you need right here.
- How Does Persona 5 Strikers Actually Play?
- How Long Does It Take To Beat?
- Every Advantage The Digital Deluxe Version Gets You
- The Difference Between Easy, Normal, And Hard Difficulty
- Top Tips For Beginners
- Battle Basics Guide
- What Is An All-Out Attack, And How To Use It?
- Every Way You Can Heal
- How To Raise Your Bond Level
- Guide To Performing Technical Attacks
- How To Make Money
- How To Farm Persona Points
- Guide To All Master Arts
- Best Persona For Each Element Type
Persona 5 Strikers Story Walkthrough
The Phantom Thieves are back in action and this time they're hitting the road. As you travel from one location to another, you'll encounter new friends, new enemies, and plenty of mysteries to solve. Just below you'll find a guide for most of the major boss fights in the game, as well as helpful location guides for all of the rumor sequences. We've also done a complete walkthrough for the Kyoto Jail due to its teleportation mechanics.
- Where To Find All Alice Hiiragi Rumors
- How To Beat The Shibuya Jail Lock Keeper
- How To Beat The Shibuya Jail Boss
- Where To Find All Ango Natsume Rumors
- How To Beat The Sendai Jail Lock Keeper
- How To Beat The Sendai Jail Boss
- Where To Find All Mariko Hyodo Rumors
- How To Beat The Sapporo Jail Lock Keeper
- How To Beat The Sapporo Jail Boss
- Kyoto Jail Walkthrough
- How To Beat The Kyoto Jail Boss
- How To Beat The Okinawa Jail Lock Keeper
- How To Beat The Osaka Jail Lock Keeper
- How To Beat The Osaka Jail Boss
- How To Find And Defeat The Reaper Secret Boss To Unlock New Game+
Collection and Missables Guides
As with all Persona games, there are plenty of collectibles to obtain throughout the Thieves' latest adventure and many of them are missable and will become locked if you progress past a certain date. To ensure that you don't miss a single thing, especially the request sidequests, we have plenty of guides to help you out. Our full trophy guide will ensure you pop that platinum trophy without missing anything.
- Persona 5 Strikers: Trophy Guide
- Guide To All Requests
- All Cooking Recipe Locations
- Every Forgotten Desire Location
- Every Powerful Shadow Location And How To Defeat Them
- Every Dire Shadow Location And How To Defeat Them
- How To Get The Cheater Socks
- Guide To Treasure Demons
- Persona Fusion Guide
Reviews and Opinion Pieces
As we joined the Phantom Thieves on their new quest for justice, we couldn't help but notice a lot of things about the game and its plot, such as how the characters respond to the police after their treatment in Persona 5, or why the game's rebellion against injustice is exactly what we need the most. To check out our opinions on the game, as well as read our review, we've got it all right here.
- Persona 5 Strikers Review - A Perfect Sequel To An Incredible Story
- Haru Said ACAB In Persona 5 Strikers
- Admit That Ryuji Is Joker's Boyfriend, You Cowards
- Persona 5's Rebellion Against Injustice Is Exactly What I Need Right Now
- Everyone Needs A Friend Like Persona 5’s Makoto Niijima
- Joker In Persona 5 Is An Idiot; Please Treat Him Like One
- It's A Joke That Persona 5 Still Isn't On PC Or Switch
- After Persona 5 Strikers And Hyrule Warriors: Age Of Calamity, We Need More Musou Spin-Offs
- Please Stop Making Musou Games As Sequels To Strategy-Based Main Games
- I Wish Other Games Loved Food As Much As Persona 5
- Persona 5 Strikers Is Too Quick To Forgive
- Persona 5 Only Gives Its Women Power When It's Objectifying Them
- Let's All Admit Persona 5 Strikers Is Better Than Persona 5
- Futaba Is The Real Star Of Persona 5 Strikers
Your drying pan won't protect you from the wrath of societal cancellation, Brock.